How Do You Get Top Rankings?

It takes specialized SEO tools and an understanding of how search engines work to get top rankings for your Websites.
There are a number of programs that will monitor your position on search engines, but seeing your competition on top doesn't answer the question "why". And once you know why you won't have to see your competition on top again because you'll be there instead.
  • How come my competition is on top?
  • Once I'm on top, how do I stay on top?
  • How do I get people to click on my listing instead of my competition's?
  • How do I optimize my HTML to be "search engine optimized"?
  • How do I create and submit a search engine friendly Sitemap file?
  • How do I choose the right keywords?
  • Where are my customers going when online?
  • What are my customers doing online?
  • What are my customers searching for?
Dofollow links to your website is the most important factor when Google and the other search engines decides what position to give your website in the search engine results.
That's why you shouldn't miss any opportunity to get fresh dofollow links with keyword rich anchor text or high pagerank pointing to your site.

No comments:

Post a Comment